The UFCA Home School Partner Program is designed to provide academic opportunities for home school middle and high school age students.
Students can enroll in up to four courses each school year (as available).
Due to conference regulations, students enrolled in the Middle School and High School Home School Program are not eligible to participate in UFCA HS Athletics.
Are you a homeschool family and need standardized testing?
We offer the PSAT/NMSQT for 9-11th graders in October.
As well as the Terranova for 3rd-8th graders in April.
Just contact 704-541-1742 and ask for the Guidance Counselor to make arrangements.
To participate in the Home School Partner Program, students are expected to meet the admissions standards (academically, spiritually, and socially) of all applicants, complete an application, and follow the standard admissions process including:
- Complete the UFCA New Student Enrollment Application
- Submit the forms to the UFCA Admissions Office. Forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of the most recent standardized testing for each student applying for the program. Depending on UFCA assessment of the standardized testing, we may require additional testing through ABC Testing Services.
- Student and parent(s) will be scheduled to meet the Admissions Director and/or Guidance Counselor to determine class selection and placement.
- Official letter of acceptance or decline of enrollment will be provided