Letter from the Head of School
I am honored to serve as Head of School of United Faith Christian Academy. I couldn’t be more pleased to take a moment to encourage you to consider United Faith for your own family, especially as a long-standing member of the Falcon family myself!
The question we hear more than any other is, “How do I know if United Faith is right for me?” My answer is simply this – every student can learn to love God and love people more while concurrently being prepared to take their next step in life. That’s what we hope our families are looking for. And if you find yourself aligned with that philosophy, we believe United Faith may prove to be a wonderful home for your child as well.
I am constantly reminded that God has His hand on United Faith Christian Academy. He has preserved the school for such a time as this. And He has greater things in store for the future. He has provided an amazing team to serve Him at UFCA in Leadership, on the Board of Directors, and in the classrooms as faculty.
I hope you’ll choose to join us in what God is doing as you discover your own opportunity to make an impact.
Susan R. Blumenthal, PhD
Head of School
Board of Directors
United Faith Christian Academy’s Board of Directors is dedicated to operating and assisting UFCA in honoring Christ by providing a Christian education which challenges our students academically, socially and spiritually. The Board serves as the entity steering the long-term development of the school. Board members are volunteers who bring a wide array of professional experience and perspectives. It is the Board’s constant prayer that its decisions are wise, unified, and led by the Holy Spirit. If you would like to submit a request to speak to the UFCA Board, please follow the link to fill out a request form. All requests must be submitted 7 days prior to the meeting.
If you would like to submit a request to speak to the UFCA Board please follow the link to fill out a request form. All request must be submitted 7 days prior to the meeting.
The people listed above represent the leadership of the United Faith Christian Academy Corporation. Their goal is to use their expertise and resources to support the administration of school. They are first and foremost completely committed followers of Christ who pray daily for the administration, students and families of UFCA.
At UFCA our faculty and staff are committed to preparing our students for the stages in life by helping them grow spiritually, personally, academically and socially. Meet our faculty and staff!
Lower School Aide
Lower School Computers
Lower, Upper School Science
English, History, British Literature
Civics & Economics
Admissions and Administration
Dean of Students, Athletic Director
Sycamore Admin, Registrar, International Student Coordinator
Director of Operations
Dr. Susan Blumenthal
Head of School
Lunch Basket Cafe
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith alone God’s gift of salvation, which was made possible by Christ’s death.
Code of Conduct
- Act with Integrity: Do the right thing even when no one is looking. (Matthew 5:17-19)
- Treat others according to the Golden Rule: Do to others whatever you would want them to do to you. (Matthew 7:12)
- Resolve conflict in a Christ-honoring manner. (Matthew 18:15-17, 1 Peter 3:9)
- Seek to be a blessing. (1 Peter 3:8, Matthew 22:37-40, Matthew 28:19)
- Live in a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. (Romans 14:13)