Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn more about United Faith!
Admissions or general questions?
Send us a message using the Contact us icon (right corner of your screen).
Welcome to UFCA
Currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
For more than 35 years, United Faith Christian Academy has partnered with parents to educate and nurture the heart, soul, mind and body of every student. We strive to inspire students to be leaders, thinkers and Christians who are confident in their faith. We invite you to tour our campus. Our “Tour Tuesdays” provide campus tours every Tuesday at 9:30 am. No appointment necessary.
United Faith Christian Academy holds ACTS and AdvancEd (SACS-CASI) accreditation meaning the academic and spiritual education your child receives at UFCA is the highest caliber. We offer a smaller school environment, a qualified faculty and curriculum presented from a biblical worldview. We have four areas of emphasis: Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Spiritual Development.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the admissions process and make this a positive experience for your family as you consider Christ-centered, college preparatory education for your student.
3 Steps to Determining if UFCA is the best school for your family:
Explore the website
Review the website and FAQs to start the process of determining if UFCA is the best fit for your family.
Review our student profile
We believe we are the best fit for your child to continue to grow spiritually, academically, socially and personally. By filling out this Student Profile it will establish where your child is currently and how we can best prepare them for the next stages of life.
Schedule a Call with your student advisor
There’s no replacement for a conversation. Schedule a call with your student advisor and discover why UFCA is right for you.
Why Our Family Chose United Faith
International Student Program
The purpose of the International Student program at United Faith is fourfold:
- To honor God by fulfilling our mission to “impact the world through the teaching of a Christ-centered curriculum in a Christ-centered environment.”
- To enrich the cultural and academic experience of UFCA students by bringing international, cultural perspectives into our classrooms/campus.
- To give the opportunity for international students to have a cross-cultural experience and an American college experience.
- To fulfill the Great Commission by preparing international disciples to return to their home countries and impact their culture for Christ.
To be considered for enrollment at UFCA, students must follow the admissions process. Each student is required to submit a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, complete academic entrance testing, and secure a host family, in addition to other requirements to ensure students can succeed academically, spiritually, and socially.
For further details contact Colleen Stoiano, PDSO at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Host Family Forms
The following documents must be completed by Host Families who are applying to host an International Student who has been accepted for enrollment at UFCA for the upcoming School Year.
The UFCA Home School Partner Program is designed to provide academic opportunities for home school middle and high school age students.
Students can enroll in up to four courses each school year (as available).
Due to conference regulations, students enrolled in the Middle School and High School Home School Program are not eligible to participate in UFCA HS Athletics.
Are you a homeschool family and need standardized testing?
We offer the PSAT/NMSQT for 9-11th graders in October.
As well as the Terranova for 3rd-8th graders in April.
Just contact 704-541-1742 and ask for the Guidance Counselor to make arrangements.
- Complete the UFCA New Student Enrollment Application
- Submit the forms to the UFCA Admissions Office. Forms may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of the most recent standardized testing for each student applying for the program. Depending on UFCA assessment of the standardized testing, we may require additional testing through ABC Testing Services.
- Student and parent(s) will be scheduled to meet the Admissions Director and/or Guidance Counselor to determine class selection and placement.
- Official letter of acceptance or decline of enrollment will be provided within two weeks of completed application.