Collections for Operation Christmas Child will begin October 11th. This is a school-wide service project and a fun, friendly grade competition! Our goal is to fill 300 boxes!
- Preschool, Kindergarten, 6th and 7th grade-SCHOOL SUPPLIES: crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencils, pens, small notebooks, erasers, glue sticks (no bottled glue, though), pencil sharpeners, etc.
- 1st/2nd Grade along with 8th/9th grade-TOILETRIES: Toothbrush (individual packaging works best), washcloth, bar soap, hairbrush, comb (NO LIQUIDS, NO TOOTHPASTE).
- 3rd and 10th Grade-SMALL STUFFED ANIMALS: Remember they need to be small enough to fit in a shoebox.
- 4th/5th and 11th/12th-TOYS: small stuffed animal, matchbox cars, bouncy balls, slinky, small play-doh, etc. (Please do not send any super hero items or anything that depicts violence or war).
- REMEMBER, ALL ITEMS NEED TO EASILY FIT IN A SHOEBOX!