Life At UFCA
Falcon Parent Association (FPA)
Mission: To build a strong Falcon community by developing a powerful partnership between parents, teachers, and the school at large; to enrich the lives of students and to support our teachers through various activities and events; to empower parents to make a difference in the lives of our students and the school community.” The Parent Association exists to help facilitate:
2) Volunteer assistance and
The PA can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 704-541-1742
Yearbook Community Upload Instructions
Go to www.yearbookforever.com
- Enter school name: United Faith Christian Academy
- Click the link for your school
- At the top right, click on “Community Upload”
- Enter the access code: falcons
- Follow the prompts to upload photos you want to share with the yearbook.
- Please choose the proper category, and if possible, please identify who or what is going on in the photo.
- When finished, be sure to check the box for TERMS and submit.
For Carpool options, we have a Google spreadsheet online for anyone interested in arranging carpools to and from UFCA. You can request access to the spreadsheet from Mrs. Stoiano (Director of Operations) in the school office.