Life At UFCA
Falcon Parent Association (FPA)
United Faith Christian Academy strongly endorses the coming together of parents to provide a forum for the school community, to learn from one another, to support the students, their teachers and staff, to unite for common objectives, and to pray together for the Academy. Investing tuition money in a child’s Christian education is important, but it is only a beginning. Investing a family’s time is the ingredient that will make the difference in a child’s school experience. The Parent Association exists to help facilitate:
2) Volunteer assistance and
The PA can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 704-541-1742
Yearbook Community Upload Instructions
Go to www.yearbookforever.com
- Enter school name: United Faith Christian Academy
- Click the link for your school
- At the top right, click on “Community Upload”
- Enter the access code: falcons
- Follow the prompts to upload photos you want to share with the yearbook.
- Please choose the proper category, and if possible, please identify who or what is going on in the photo.
- When finished, be sure to check the box for TERMS and submit.
For Carpool options, we have a Google spreadsheet online for anyone interested in arranging carpools to and from UFCA. You can request access to the spreadsheet from Mrs. Stoiano (Director of Operations) in the school office.